Parent 1 star
Kids 3 stars
Packing tape is a popular item in our house. Its rolls are wide enough to make an excellent toddler bracelet or to stuff full of random things when left on a flat surface. It also has various uses when peeled off in sticky layers.It loses points from its parental rating about the thirtieth or fortieth time the cry of "fix it, fix it" is heard in a single day. It's not a problem just to be asked, but the repercussions when the object in question cannot be saved with the application of another layer of tape can be severe. The girls see tape as a way to not only resurrect old toys and books, but as a medium of sticker production. Anything can and should be a sticker in the mind of a two year old. As a parent this means that once the tape is introduced as 'in use' for the day there's no stopping it... it will take over your day for the next few hours at minimum. If you chose to proceed with daily tape use, good luck! It will control your life, but your toddler will appreciate the sacrifice.
I am LOVING your blog posts! You crack me up! I'm sorry you guys were so sick and I didn't even know about it! I suck! I hope everyone is on the mend. Keep the blog posts coming : )
ReplyDelete